SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Saturday, July 15, 2006


Snow patrol, It's an obsession.

Friday conclusions,
1. Never tell jokes to people with slow thinking, (eg. mWEE)
2. Never tell silly jokes, people don't laugh and give you that -.- look, (eg. yi2)
3. Never tell jokes when the whole class is quiet, you'll be the only laughing out loud, and everyone gives you that -wth?- look, (eg, everyone besides the back row)
4. Don't tell jokes to crazy people whose laughing fits can last, FOREVER. (eg. Rachelsoon)

Final Conclusion,
Never ever tell jokes. Ever.
(:
A thousand very very sincere apologies to y'all for not being able to go watch potc yesterday.. Guess I'm watching with rachel on wednesday? (Rachel, you must be very happy now>it's a demand) haha yeah..and Mwee didnt go only because I'm the only one that responds to her when she talks (when actually she is talking to herself all along) Haha :P ..bus-ed with Mwee... oh..sorry to the old ahma...?!...I made way okay..like the space in front of me was so big.. and she wasn fat either.. :/ piano, Mgaux called, met and blahblahblah..Wanted to watch potc today but it was sold out..just walked around and I told the jokes and silly conclusion no.1 applied again, =p ..alright..I'm weirding people out now :) haha 'Night.!


Are you beginning to get my point, No one knows what this fight's about


'nothingissound